How to Submit Your Own SBC Resources
Tips for Submitting Resources
- Think “the best.” When users search the Compass, we want them to rest easy knowing that they will find the top SBC resources. We are looking for resources that:
- Were developed using a strategic communication process, and
- Have been shown to be effective in the field.
- Think “packages.” If a series of materials was developed for a project, submit all of them so that our users can see how the entire package supports social and behavior change objectives.
- Think “background materials.” Also think about any additional materials and documents that support the resource you are submitting - scripts, design documents, strategy documents. Consider including any support materials that will help a user better understand the process you went through to develop and implement the resource.
- Think “I loved using this!” If you used a great tool and would like to share it with colleagues, please upload it – our users will be very grateful!
- The form is easy! Use this simple form. If you have any problems, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
- Winning descriptions are the ones that tell the story of the material from development through evaluation, if you have that information.
No worries! We will send you a link to the finalized entry before it goes live, so that you can make any needed changes.